Cape Town mountain biking tour video.
A recap of a typical Cape Town mountain biking tour over New Year. Footage kindly provided by guests of iRide Africa. Thanks Jurg!
Our Cape Town mountain biking tour take us all over the Western Cape, to the trails that are currently riding the best.
We have finalised dates for our flagship new year Cape Town mountain biking tour. You can view an itinerary of the Cape Town mountain biking tour here
Our Cape Town mountain biking tour ensures you ride the best mountain bike trails in and around Cape Town. You better free up your calendar from 29 December 2015 – 7 January 2016!
If you’re looking for other dates then contact us and ask us what other trips we have planned. We don’t mind customising dates for another Cape Town mountain biking tour!
29 December-7 January 2016
R 20 500 per person sharing (+R2000 for single supplement)
• Intermediate fitness required
• Intermediate/advanced technical skills advised
• Best bikes to ride our terrain are 4-6 inch full suspension trail bikes.
• You can rent bikes from iRide Africa
• Each day we ride about 2-4 hours (15-30km) in the morning, have a good hour break for lunch and then another 1-2 hour ride (15km) in the afternoon if you wish.
• Our elevation gain on each ride ranges from about 400m-1000m
• Temperatures are hot! You can expect 25-35 degrees Celsius on most days
• Airport transfers
• Van, trailer and driver/guide for 10 days
• 2 Cycle guides for 10 days
• Accommodation at 3/4 star Bed & Breakfast, 9 nights
• 8 x Fantastic picnic Lunches
• *All prices are based on double rooms per person sharing.
• *Single room supplements are available on request.
• Bike hire
• Taxi to dinners